Floor Liners for Tesla Model S
If you are looking for ultimate floor area protection for your Tesla Model S and you do not want your floor mats to be too heavy-duty or commercial, you are welcome to consider 3D MAXpider floor liners. Precisely designed based on the laser measurements, these floor liners perfectly fit the floor area, and raised edges will not allow moisture, slush, melted snow or spilled drinks get and damage the factory flooring of your Model S.
3D Maxpider floor liners look classy and are available in 3 colors: gray, black and tan to match the interior of your Tesla. We understand, that too rugged-looking heavy-duty floor liners will not look right in the Tesla Model S, that’s why we offer 2 solutions that will look and perform right:
3D MAXpider Kagu floor mats for the Tesla Model S
3D MAXpider Classic floor liners for the Tesla Model S
If you are looking for the floor protection solution that is easy to clean and that has rubber surface, look no further than Tesla Model S KAGU floor liners. These mats feature carbon fiber pattern and are easy to clean and wash, just like any rubber floor liners. If you are looking for that OE look for your vehicle’s interior and really like the look of carpet floor mats, but would like to get better protection than the factory mats provide, think of Classic 3D floor liners. These floor liners also feature raides lips, just like KAGU floor liners, but have carpet layer on top. This combination allows keeping the spills, moisture and dirt inside and mats are carpet. So, this is an ultimate combination of excellent protection and factory look for your Tesla Model S interior.
Tesla Model S 3D MAXpider liners: 5 Facts
- 3D MAXpider products are odourless, non-toxic and do not contain any chemicals that fall under Prop 65 Warning.
- All floor liners by 3D MAXpider are molded and feature raised lips for ultimate protection.
- Tesla Model S floor liners by 3D MAXpider are easy to clean and install.
- 3D MAXpider floor liners for the Tesla Model S use factory retention devices to install, and additional velcro on the back side to prevent from sliding.
- 3D MAXpider floor liners are designed based on precise laser measurements, and are guaranteed to fit your Tesla Model S perfectly.
Tesla Model S: History & Facts
- 2012 is the first production year of the Tesla Model S.
- In 2013, the Tesla Model S became the 1st fully-electric car to lead in the new car sales ranking in any country (including Sweden and Norway).
- As of October, 2014, all Tesla Model S vehicles feature autopilot function and receive wireless software updates.
- In 2015, Tesla introduced their all-new Model S, that features all-wheel drive (AWD) and more advanced batteries.
- In 2015 and 2016 the Tesla Model S became the best-selling plug-in electric car worldwide, and in 2017 Nissan Leaf has taken its place, while the Model S ranked second in the list.
- In the first quarter of 2017, the Tesla Model S passed the 200.000 milestone in global sales ratings.
3D MAXpider for Tesla Model S – Reviews
Submit your review
I had hard time locating the floor liners that would not look too heavy-duty in my S, so I went with the Classic mats. They look grat and are easy to clean.